Do you tell yourself . . .
- I seem to have lost my passion for my work and I want it back.
- My job is great, but there is increased demand to do more with less and I’m not sure if I can keep up.
- There are so many options and possibilities. I’m having difficulty choosing.
- I love serving society with my business. I want to do more of that.
- I want to be an inspiration to others in my company, but I’m not sure if I’m going in the right direction.
If you tell yourself any of these things and are in a place where you are ready to do something about it, then you would benefit from my coaching you. I have worked with executives, managers and entrepreneurs involved in the following industries: airlines, telecommunications, energy, human resources, oil and gas, automobile and aerospace, as well as psychology, education, health and wellness.
Business coaching has a ripple effect. Your self-development towards a better you can:
- streamline your progress towards your goals
- help you attain greater integrity with your values
- improve your relationships with people in both your work and personal life
- improve your leadership skills
- increase your confidence
- have a positive effect on your team, your employees, your boss and your company
Picture having a partner who is dedicated to your success professionally and personally. You have significant challenges and/or compelling opportunities. Imagine having focused conversations that enable you to efficiently make the best decision for you and your company.