I have the proven ability to inspire people to be very resourceful; finding the external and internal resources they need to blossom in their life. I absolutely love to get to the heart of the matter. My clients show that they are able to tap into their own inner wisdom and find their own perfect answers. I love being able to connect with my clients at a deep level and help them move efficiently and whole-heartedly towards their vision.
You can rely on:
- ACC (Associate Certified Coach) through the ICF (International Coaching Federation)
- 20+ years experience as a professional counselor
- 15 years of Employee Assistance Program experience
- Proven, real-life experience in helping both employees and managers in challenging and complex work environments, including crisis management
- Coach U Certified Graduate (CUCG)
- A coach who follows the ICF professional code of ethics: ICF ethics and regulation
- Inquiry to enable you to learn from your situation, uncover your wisdom and external resources
- A welcoming, safe environment in which to explore your options
- A compassionate and acknowledging process that also challenges you to put forth your best effort
For 20+ years, I have been actively inspiring and empowering others to achieve a better life. As a coach, I bring my expertise as a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC). Most of my years spent counseling and consulting were in the EAP (Employee Assistant Program) field. Managers and executives have sought out my expertise on how to handle sensitive and complex situations. Not only have I worked with management, but also with the employees who were struggling to meet their job duties. I recognize the importance of being creative in managing work environments in order, not only to survive, but to thrive in the workplace.
Through my EAP experience, I became knowledgeable on ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) issues and understand the importance of taking a realistic and cooperative approach to complicated work matters. I have proven abilities to quickly assess the situation and help the client arrive at the best solution that follows the client’s priorities.
Through my Nia practice (a holistic fitness program – go to nianow.com to learn more), I discovered the importance of listening to the body and respecting all the body does to attempt to self-heal. As a Nia teacher, I have been supporting people on their path to health and wellness since 2000. Over the years, my knowledge on nutrition and exercise have increased through self-education. I believe it is possible to create an environment that promotes the most excellent life you can have.
On a personal note, some of my hobbies include reading nonfiction, teaching Nia and taking yoga classes. When I am not coaching, I enjoy precious time with my loving husband, two bright and creative children, one brave rescue dog and some beautiful fishes in Irving, Texas.